Halloween was a bit wet this year. I took the kids to the mall to do some trunk or treating because it was for all ages under 18, even though they did give me candy too. (Sweet!!!) We went Trick Or Treating with my friend Melissa and her kids, she knew about a few house in her neighborhood that gave out huge candy bars and even one house gave a dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts to each kid. Here are a few pic's of our eventful night!
Carter as RATFINK army dude.
Beth as Sally from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"
Yay! One Dozen Donuts
Boxer McKensie
Group at mall
The dozen donut line. It started pouring right after this pic. The line went down fast, people just gave up. So we got our donuts within about five mins of waiting. Worked great!
Proud of donuts
Sally(Beth) with Brittany bro's girlfriend








3 comments:
WOW! a dozen doughnuts. what more do you need? I'm so glad you posted. I couldn't wait to see what you came up with for costumes. You are so creative. I'm coming for thanksgiving break, and i need me some chesher cat toes, so pencil me in
xo
My brother went to that Krispy Kremem house with his kids too! Those people live in the same neighborhood as my sis-in-law's grandma, so they go every year. I wonder if Melissa would know them.
The costumes are SO CUTE!
Love our Mr. Carter.You looked great!
Ha ha! This is Laura D, BTW.
Post a Comment