Friday, November 12, 2010
The Night...no son, 3 teenage girls-Totally Toe Night
Well, its official my baby boy is growing up! He is at a sleepover party with a close friend. (Love the parents so that helps) He was so excited getting all of his stuff together. I of course a little nervous...he is such a home body. With Carter gone this means I am home with 3 Teenage Girls! McKensie invited two of her friends to sleep at our house (Yes, she's super thrilled little bro isn't home to drive her batty). Ryan is sound asleep (has to work in the early a.m.) so what do I do to entertain 3 girls in a quiet, very quiet house-waking The Grinch (a.k.a Hank) is not a good idea. I figured it out...we are having a toe nail painting party in the basement where we can be a little noisy and have Totally Toe Night! I will post the results~I know your on the edge of your seat but soon, I tell ya, soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha, I love Hank. I was actually thinking Hank should have his own facebook page, then we could really know who is posting.
Hey Beth, That is such a great idea! I'm sure the girls had a great time! I can't stand going this long without seeing you all, it helps to here you are all healthy and happy (with the possible exception of Hank, of courde)!- Mom
Post a Comment