They weren't kidding when they said time flies! My sweet daughter turned 15 yrs old yesterday. Wow! 15 yrs! I just can't believe it! She is an amazing daughter. Yes, every now and then we get that sweet attitude that shows her age (Dear, teenagers!) LOL. But she really has been great! I wouldn't know life without her, she is always willing to help me and/or pick up where I left off. McKensie definitely keeps me on track. Many times we've jumped in the car on our way out the door (as always, we are in constant motion) I'll be half way to destination and have forgotten something, never fails McKensie has grabbed it.
At '15' she is already made up her mind that she will be a cop when she grows up. We went to sign her up for school and the first thing she asks is "what classes can I take to get me closer to being a cop" LOL she is determined. I love her very much. Happy Birthday McKensie!!!
Yep, she requested a Cookie Monster Cake-for her Birthday. Throughout this summer her friends have nicknamed her Cookie Monster (not totally sure why) so I made this off of memory, my mom made this cake when I was prob 11. Not to bad on memory huh?!
1 comment:
Awesome cake. You do so good with crafty things. Wish I was crafty! But I can applaud you for doing such a great job and wish I had the talent, but anyways....Happy B-Day to your 15 yr old. Wow I can't believe it has been that long. Time does goes ticking by, even if we want to freeze it.-Nancy
Post a Comment