Monday, May 3, 2010

The House


Time to update about our house. Yay! We will be moving in approx. 4 weeks. We are very excited and nervous, moving brings change (good or bad) I'm just hoping for only good change;) Santaquin has such nice people, everytime we pass anyone as we head to our house-they wave like we're in a parade and they're so excited to see us! So crazy, Spanish Fork isn't quite like that-a small town will be fun. Here are a few pic's of the step's of building our house. I wish I had a more recent ones...all in do time!



3 comments:

The United Statements of Merica said...

I am so excited for you! How fun to be in a small town! I can't wait to come see it. I think we're coming to Ut in June, when school gets out, so I definitely want to see it! thanks for posting pictures

Lee Ann said...

Great house. Save a room for me

VolleyMom said...

Yeah for you. Keep posting.