Friday, July 17, 2009

Okay it's only taking me about a year to get this blog going...
Everything is going rather smooth here in Spanish Fork~We are in official house hunt mode. Yeah! I found 4 houses I love, but now have to take husband to see them, yikes! We're still stickin' to good ol' Spanish Fork to ease Ryan's nerves (whatever it takes!)
The summer has been super busy, lot's of fun stuff going on. In June we enjoyed a fabulous trip to Zion National Park with the Fink family-so much fun. Then Same night we get home from Zion, McKensie is invited by a good friend to go to Yellowstone-she had a blast. When she returned she slept for 2 days straight-Ah Ha! Figured out what wears a teenager out! 2 weeks of camping!
Most of our days are spent at Seven Peaks, a local water park. Each time is an adventure of it's own-it never gets old! And we have great tans:)




1 comment:

The United Statements of Merica said...

Finally! I get to see what's going on over there. I'm glad you're posting and I'm jealous of your tans. Although you seem to be tan anytime I see you.
xoxo